Thursday, December 31, 2009

Great Guys

last night, i went up to say goodnight to the kids after chad had tucked them in. before i opened chase's door, i heard him talking to someone. i figured colton had snuck in there and that he was talking to him. but when i quietly opened the door to spy on them and their brotherly cahoots, i saw that he was laying in bed, facing the wall and talking to himself. when he heard me, he stopped and said, "hi mommy." i climbed in bed with him and asked him who he was talking to. he said, "i was praying." amazing feeling right there!! but then, i asked him to keep praying while i layed with him. he said ok.

and with his little eyes shut tight he sweetly said, "Jesus and God...I love you so much. you are such great guys. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for us and our sins. I love you so much."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have a big smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!!

Laura

granna said...

Brought tears to my eyes.
Granna

Lindsey said...

that is beautiful.