Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sock Hop

The "T Birds"
(Colton, friend Chase, and brother Chase)

Chase's first dance with his first crush...Kylee


Chase and Mommy dancing


Aiden and Mommy dancing


Colton and his cutie-pie friend Anna Marie dancing


Colton...a.k.a..."The Stud" and his date...Anna Marie

(are they a cute pair, or what?)

Last Thursday night, Colton's school had a sock hop. It was soooo fun! It was the day after Valentine's day and love was in the air!! We had Anna Marie's family over for dinner and then they got to go to the dance together. Chase was thrilled to meet up with Kylee (a little girl in Colton's class who Chase is smitten with) once we got there, and Aiden hung with me the whole time. I was super excited to get to wear my poodle skirt, which I had from when I was in the musical Grease. So, it was a very fun night. I was so proud of Colton. He really got into character, which I'm sure you can tell from the pictures. He did not give a rip about what people thought and danced his little heart out all night long. I had to drag him off the middle of the dance floor when it was time to go. So cute!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MINDY ---AND ALL MY LITTLE TEXAN'S THE SKY IS BEAUTIFUL--SUSAN ALWAYS REMARKS ABOUT THE BLUE--BLUE SKY IN TEXAS.. OH , WHEN I SEE COLTON DANCING WITH THAT LITTLE GIRL , WOW --HOW THE YEARS SPEED BY.CHASE AND COLTON ARE SO HANDSOME AND THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE AIDEN ,, IWOULD JUST LOVE TO GIVE HER A BIG HUG. LOVE YOU ALL G. J.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing these pictures and hearing about the dance. You all looked like you were having so much fun.--Gramma Sue