Wednesday, April 25, 2007

sweet kisses from my son

today, chase and i had such a tender mother/son moment. he was eating lunch, and had proceeded to get food all over his face. shocking. anyways, i went over to clean him up and after i wiped his face, i took his face in my hands and looked him right in the eyes and said, "chasers...i love you so much." to which he smiled and showed me those, oh so cute, dimples and said, "give me a kiss." of course i gave him sweet kisses all over his even sweeter face...which was a catalyst for giggles from both of us. then, he reached up and took my face in his hands...which i was sure to cap off the tender moment...and said, sweet as sugar, "let me touch your eyeball." not quite the comment i was expecting, but chaser non the less. and boy, do i love that kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Brad Loser said...

so did you let him poke you in the eye? - - a mother's love know no ends!!!

Anonymous said...

so did you let him touch your eyeball???

(Rick)

m.c. said...

for chase...anything. side note...does anyone know if you can use antibacterial wipes on the eyeball?

Anonymous said...

if you don't mind that fire like stinging sensation
(rick)